Membership is a commitment to support bridging the theory and practice of investment management in a collegial and stimulating framework. Members have the opportunity to hear and discuss timely issues of importance in the pursuit of better understanding and decision making. Aside from attendance at our conferences, there will be increasing opportunity for enhanced interaction throughout the year.
Each conference consists of a keynote speaker and two days of presentations and discussions with experts in the field. Program includes: breakfast, reception, refreshments and members receive exclusive access to conference material and attendee contact lists. Guests are welcome at attend all meals.
- Regular membership allows two attendees to attend two consecutive conferences
- Single Membership allows one attendee to attend two consecutive conferences
- Guest seats based on availability
- Academic seats based on availability
Benefits of Membership
- Regular and Single members are eligible to serve on the Advisory Board and Program Committee.
- Members are invited to discuss the practical significance of a paper presented.
- Attend semi-annual conferences on current topics of interest with experts in the field.
- Platform for interactive discussions of current topics in the investment management arena.
- Who attends – JOIM Conference Members
Annual Membership Fees
|Regular Membership (two attendees)
|Single Membership (one attendee)
|Guest Seat – per conference||$3,000.00|
|Academics representing their schools, contact:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Visa/MC payments are accepted. To process:
Single Membership – $5,000.00
Guest Seat – $3,000.00
Once payment has been processed, a confirmation will be sent. *Regular Membership – please contract customer service for wire instructions or remit check payment to:
Journal Of Investment Management
3658 Mt. Diablo Blvd., Suite 200
Lafayette, CA 94549
Membership and Guest fees are non refundable. Cancellations are non-refundable but a substitute may be designated by the member’s company.
Invoice request or changes to the membership’s primary contact: contact 925-299-7800 or Customer Service