Driving Directions to the Rady School of Management
- From Interstate 5 exit on Genesee Avenue heading west
- Proceed to the third light at the top of the hill
- Turn left onto North Torrey Pines Road
- Turn left onto North Point Drive
- Turn right onto Scholars Drive North and continue until you see Rady School of Management
Walking from the Estancia Hotel to Rady School of Management, Beyster Auditorium
- Approximately a 10-20min walk depending on your pace.
- Google Walking Map: https://goo.gl/maps/ttb2sdsTktSy7Kou9
The closest parking to the Rady School is located in the Pangea Parking Structure (P376) and the Hopkins Parking Structure. If you plan to park, under University of California policy you must display a valid parking permit or choose daily or hourly visitor parking. Parking Permits are required on campus from Monday to Friday, 7 am – 11 pm.
- Pay Stations sell Visitor (V). A properly dated V pay station permit provides visitor parking in V spots 24 hours daily. Cash: $1 and $5 bills only or Visa/MC.
Please use the Interactive Map for more details on Parking, Directions, etc.
Please allow extra time for parking and walking to the school.
Monday, March 27th and 28th sessions will be held:
UC San Diego / Faculty Club
Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa
9700 N Torrey Pines Rd, La Jolla, CA 92037
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
10950 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA, 92037
UCSD COVID-19 current policies and information: